Friday, April 28, 2006

Finishing University...

After exams, after projects, after five aggressively interesting years of studying and internship have passed since I've stepped onto the ground of McMaster University campus, I am finally done! The Engineering Ring that has been praised by Canadian Engineers since 1922 has finally found its owner. To tell you honestly, I am happy.

Going back in history, five years ago, somewhere in March during one of McMaster's tour days, I have visited the campus for the first time. I remember it as a shiny day full of new faces, guys and girls, serious and happy, looking at everything with large eyes. The whole new world in front of them had promised the new atmosphere to breath in, the new friendships to start, the new challenges to overcome. The “large eyes” might be an exaggeration, but that's my way of telling that there is a huge difference between a frosh and a graduate student (or not?).

(I will continue in the next post as it is 1 am and I am really trying to get on Europe time before the trip, even though this is not happeing for now : )

1 comment:

Victor G. Lesau said...

lomtik: comment a year later..
and here I continued.. right. One thing I've learned from leaving things for later especially if they do not have a specific deadline - they are left unfinished for at least a year!